What's Happening in Luray-Page?
There’s so much going on in the Shenandoah Valley that it keeps our staff running from celebration to celebration and event to event. We’ve seen a resurgence of businesses opening in the towns of Luray and Shenandoah and we’re thrilled to see it as a mini downtown renovation. Over the past two years, we’ve celebrated countless openings and ribbon-cuttings as well as anniversary ribbon-cuttings celebrating our long-standing community businesses.
Moreover, the towns and County of Page have seen large events, such as the Luray Triathlon, the Blue Ridge Mountain Mudurance, and the Shenandoah Half Marathon, come to the area. Running their courses through the valley and around the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains, these events attract not just the locals, but also draw crowds from the surrounding cities and counties.
The Luray-Page County Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center staff attempt to keep our local media outlets and visitors in the know on the upcoming events and celebrations through our press releases. Please feel free to peruse the archived press releases below and contact the Chamber at (540) 743-3915 for any additional information.
2018 Press Releases
- August 27th - Page County Welcomes Country Road Family Medicine and Acupuncture to Luray
- April 10th - Page County Welcomes Appalachian Outfitters to Luray
- April 5th - Page County Welcomes Signs R Us to Shenandoah
- March 16th - Luray-Page Receives $25,000 Grant from Virginia Tourism Corporation for the 8th Year
2017 Press Releases
- May 11th - Luray-Page Welcomes Hawksbill Brewing Company
- May 2nd - Syntelligent Celebrates 5 Years
- April 12th - Switz-Mix Records Grand Opening & Ribbon-Cutting
- March 21st - Gennaro's Celebrates 5 Years
- February 8th - Mamma Mia Celebrates 20 Years