We're seeking registration for candy distributors at Luray's Trunk-or-Treat at the Ralph H Dean Recreation Park on Saturday, October 31 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm. Deadline to register is October 17, 2020. Please complete the form to register for a spot.
We're trying to host a safe trunk-or-treat during daylight hours for our community to enjoy Halloween. The Trunk-or-Treat is open to every Town business, organization, church, family, and individuals.
We hope you can join us! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
1. Each participant will be given one parking space to setup; setup from 1:00pm - 2:00pm. Spots will be spaced to allow for social distancing and to minimize congregation of attendees. Candy distributors are required to remain setup in their location until 4:00 pm due to pedestrian safety.
2. No enterable structures are allowed; only a vehicle trunk or table with or without a tent is permissible.
3. Any person handing out candy must wear a mask. Maintain social distancing wherever possible. Follow Virginia's Phase 3 guidelines.
4. Have candy prepackaged so attendees can grab one item. The CDC strongly recommends having children pick up a bag or treat from your trunk/table. Please do not plan to hand candy to children. Wash your hands before packaging candy in bags and wear gloves when setting out candy for trunk-or-treaters.
5. Attendees will follow a preset path so they enter the line from one direction and exit from the other.
6. Electric is not provided.
7. If the Town does not have enough candy distributors registered by Saturday, October 17, 2020 then we may choose not to host the trunk-or-treat. We will notify all businesses/organizations that registered by Monday, October 19, 2020 of any changes and/or provide setup details.
8. The Town reserves the right to cancel the trunk-or-treat at any time due to any of the following; Increases in local COVID related cases and school schedule changes, revised VDH and CDC guidelines, and inclement weather.
Location: Ralph H. Dean Park, 625 Sixth Street, Luray