Description: A panel discussion will be offered to the community to learn more about this pressing concern that affects loved-ones, families, and our entire community.
• Megan Gordon- PACA Director- Focus on prevention and community wellness.
• Rebecca Jenkins- Stanley Police Department- Focus on the perspective of law enforcement & the ripple effects on the youth through her experience as an SRO.
• John Winslow- 23 West Club Board Chair- Focus on patterns/cycles of addiction, recovery, and resources available through this organization.
• Gloria Hamilton- Career Support Systems- Focus on re-entry, getting back on your feet, and securing employment after active addiction.
• Dr. Tresha Ward, MD - Savida Substance Abuse Treatment Center, Lead Physician- Focus on treatment-supported recovery.
Location: Luray VFW, 218 Veterans Lane, Luray